Alva Home Inspection
We are excited to support you as you transition into your upcoming property with an Alva home inspection!
Buying a brand new property is a great moment. Allow our company at SWF Home Inspections to assist you to focus on getting your loved ones ready for the new home. Our staff will take the anxiety out of your new home with a complete Alva home inspection!
Ever since 2003, our specialists at SWF Home Inspections have given extensive home inspections for the Alva and SW Florida communities.
Alva Home Inspection: What We Are Checking
Our Alva home inspections are offered by trained specialists. Here’s what our SWF Home Inspections staff will look for:
House Window And Door Inspections
- External doors: We document that the external doors shut and secure effectively
- Home windows: Our home inspection pros confirm that the window seals work successfully
- Garage overhead door: We use the garage door and verify that the optical sensor functions properly
Property Exteriors Inspections
- Structural walls: Our professionals ensure that the siding and other wall coverings are well-maintained
- Roofing trim: We verify that the soffits and fascia are effective
- Roofing joints: Our home inspection pros check that valleys in the roof decking have a watertight seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our professionals look over paths, driveways, and walkways
- Drainage review: We look over yard angle, surface rain flow, and shrubbery to identify any prospective water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat & ventilation system: We turn on the heating to validate the mechanisms are functioning efficiently.
- Air conditioner system: Our home inspection pros test the air conditioning system, to confirm the buttons function correctly.
- Features inspection: Our home inspection pros inspect that your AC and heating systems function as they should.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: We review any rotting of wooden framing touching with soil.
- Water intrusion: Our home inspection pros test any evidence of current water penetration.
- Foundation and slab check: We inspect any evidence of wooden framing in contact with foundation shifts, like traces of drywall cracks, masonry cracks, out-of-true door framing, and unleveled floors.
- Structural wood inspection: Our professionals review any destruction of or boring of framing wood that might create a structural safety concern.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical metering check: Our professionals verify that your electrical meter and base are functioning properly.
- Safety check: We check that the electrical conduit is grounded and linked effectively.
- Protection devices: We make certain that your circuit breakers and fuses are working properly.
- Power switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals look over a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, plus safety switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water shutoff valve: We validate that the water main supply shutoff is acting efficiently
- Water heating system check: Our professionals view the venting, energy source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Interior water supply review: Our home inspection pros inspect all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drain testing: Our professionals review showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage operating effectively
- Sump pumps: Our home inspection pros look over bilge pumps that are accessible
Why Choose SWF Home Inspections for Alva Home Inspections
Once you work with our company of Alva home inspection experts, you can count on us to offer outstanding house inspections on a short timeline.
To hear from our Alva home inspectors for your home inspection services, call us over today at 941-493-4334!