Balcony Inspection Service for Southwest Florida
Our team is looking forward to lend a hand as you transition into your upcoming home with a Southwest Florida balcony inspection!
Moving into a recently purchased home with a brand new balcony is an exhilarating moment. You can let our team at SWF Home Inspections free up your time to pay attention to making your household prepared for the move. Our team will take the tension out of your acquisition with an in-depth Venice FL and Southwest Florida balcony inspection!
Starting in 2003, our experts at SWF Home Inspections have given detailed balcony inspections for the Venice and Southwest Florida areas.
Venice Balcony Inspection Services, What We Inspect
Our Venice balcony inspections are provided by certified specialists.
These are what our SWF Home Inspections crew will keep an eye out for:
Balcony Inspections for Homes & Commercial Buildings
- Balcony Safety: We confirm that the balcony areas that are accessible to the public are safe and defect-free
- Regulatory Compliance: Our professionals fit the bill for keeping your home or commercial building in compliance with balcony inspection requirements!
- Professional Inspection: As a licensed home inspection company, we are the perfect team to fulfil your requirement for a “competent inspector” as required by DBPR HR-7020
Did you know that Balcony Inspections are required short term rental properties?
Indeed, short-term rental properties are subject to different requirements through the state of Florida which include balcony inspections. The team at SWF Home Inspections partners with Property managers to provide the necessary documentation needed to comply with state regulations. Here are the types of properties that need a balcony inspection:
- Air BNB
- Multi-story vacation rentals
Our team can provide you with full documentation to stay compliant, including the state for DBPR HR-7020, attached here for your convenience.
Hotel, Apartment, and Restaurant Balcony Inspectors
If your building is greater than 3 stories and has a balcony in Southwest Florida, you may be required to have a balcony inspection to demonstrate the safety of your property. Our team can certainly help! Our balcony inspectors are trained and competent to complete your Southwest Florida balcony inspection for commercial properties like:
- Hotel and resort balcony inspection
- Restaurant balcony inspection
- Multi-unit housing balcony inspection for apartments, condominiums, and more!
Why SWF Home Inspections for Venice Balcony Inspection
Once you partner with our team of Venice home inspection experts, you can count on us to supply great residential inspections on a short time-line.
To receive help from our Venice home inspectors for your home inspection services, please call us today at (941) 493-4334!