Home Inspection Bonita Springs
We are prepared to assist you transition into your upcoming house with a Bonita Springs home inspection!
Purchasing a new dwelling is an exhilarating moment. Allow our group at SWF Home Inspections help you pay attention to getting your loved ones organized for the new house. Our team will take the nervousness out of your purchase with a rigorous Bonita Springs home inspection!
Starting in 2003, our technicians at SWF Home Inspections have delivered detailed home inspections for the Bonita Springs and Southwest Florida areas.
Home Inspection Services: What We Are Checking
Our Bonita Springs home inspections are supplied by certified specialists. Here’s what our SWF Home Inspections staff will look for:
Residential Window And Door Inspection Services
- Residential doors: We make sure that the outside doors close and secure properly
- Residential windows: Our professionals verify that the outside seals operate successfully
- Garage door and sensors: We open the garage door and document that the optical sensor works effectively
Home Siding and Roofing Inspection Services
- External walls: Our professionals make sure that the external walls and other wall covers are effective
- Roofing trim review: Our home inspection pros verify that the soffits and fascia are fit
- Roof flashing: We verify that joints in the roof have a impermeable seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our home inspection pros check driveways, walkways, and paths
- Water flow: Our home inspection pros look over property grading, surface water flow, and plant life to report any prospective water leak issues
Bonita Springs HVAC System Inspection
- Heating and ventilation system: Our professionals make use of the heater to validate the controls are functioning properly.
- Cooling system review: Our professionals look over the AC unit, to check the mechanisms function efficiently.
- Features review: Our professionals make sure that your heating and air conditioning systems operate successfully.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals review any trace of wooden framework in touch with soil.
- Water intrusion: Our home inspection pros test any evidence of active water leaks.
- Slab and foundation check: Our professionals test any evidence of wood contacting of foundation shifts, like rotting of plaster cracks, brick fissures, lopsided door framing, and unleveled flooring.
- Integral wood: Our professionals inspect any notching or penetration of framing wood that may anticipate a structural safety issue.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electric utility meter review: Our professionals validate that your electrical meter and base are act well.
- Safety review: Our professionals make sure that the electrical service is grounded and bonded properly.
- Security devices inspection: We confirm that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning effectively.
- Switches & electrical receptacles: Our home inspection pros test a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, which includes safety switches.
Bonita Springs Plumbing System Inspections
- Water main controls: Our professionals check that the water main supply shutoff is functioning properly
- Water heater inspection: Our home inspection pros review the venting, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Inside water supply: Our professionals view all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drain review: Our professionals view tubs, showers, and sinks for drains operating properly
- Sump pumps review: Our professionals inspect bilge pumps that are user accessible
Why Select SWF Home Inspections for Bonita Springs Home Inspection
If you work with our crew of Bonita Springs home inspection professionals, you can count on us to deliver great home inspections on a short schedule.
To receive help from our Bonita Springs home inspectors for your home inspection, call us over today at 941-493-4334!