Home Inspection Cape Coral
At SWF Home Inspections, our team is looking forward to help you transition into your newly purchased dwelling with a Cape Coral home inspection!
Moving into a brand new home is a huge occasion. Let our company at SWF Home Inspections free up your time to pay attention to making your family organized for the transition. Our team will take the pressure out of your buy with a complete Cape Coral home inspection!
Ever since 2003, our experts at SWF Home Inspections have given extensive home inspections for the Cape Coral and Southwest Florida communities.
Home Inspection: What We Check
Our Cape Coral home inspections are supplied by trained pros. Here’s what our SWF Home Inspections crew will investigate for:
Residential Window & Door Inspection Services
- Residential doors: We make sure that the external doors close and latch successfully
- Household windows: We validate that the window seals work correctly
- Garage overhead door: We operate the garage door and inspect that the laser sensor functions successfully
House Exteriors Inspection
- Outside walls: Our professionals verify that the external walls and other wall materials are well-maintained
- Roof trim check: We make certain that the eaves and soffits are in good shape
- Roof sealant: Our professionals ensure that seams in the roof decking have a airtight seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our professionals take a look at paths, driveways, and walkways
- Property drainage review: We check yard slope, surface water drainage, and vegetation to list any prospective water leak issues
Cape Coral HVAC System Inspections
- Heating and vent system: Our professionals operate the heater to make certain the mechanisms are functioning efficiently.
- Cooling system: Our professionals view the air conditioner, to confirm the buttons act correctly.
- Features check: Our home inspection pros confirm that your heating and AC systems work efficiently.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection Services
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our home inspection pros identify any evidence of wooden framing in touch with dirt.
- Water leak inspection: We document any signs of current water penetration.
- Slab and foundation inspection: We identify any trace of wooden framework in touch of foundation movement, like symptoms of sheetrock breaks, brick fissures, out-of-alignment door framing, and non-level floor boards.
- Framing wood check: Our professionals inspect any damage to or penetration of frame wood that may create a structural safety concern.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical utility meter check: Our home inspection pros ensure that your electric metering and base are working efficiently.
- Safety inspection: Our professionals verify that the electric conduit is grounded and bonded effectively.
- Protection hardware: We ensure that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating correctly.
- Power switches & receptacles: Our professionals view a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, including GFI switches.
Cape Coral Plumbing System Inspections
- Water supply controls: We make certain that the water main supply shutoff is working efficiently
- Water heater: Our professionals test the venting, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Inside water supply: Our professionals test all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drainage inspection: Our professionals view showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage acting properly
- Sump pumps review: Our professionals review water pumps that are accessible
Why SWF Home Inspections for Cape Coral Home Inspections
Once you partner with our company of Cape Coral home inspection technicians, you can rely on us to deliver quality property inspections on a tight schedule.
To get our Cape Coral home inspectors for your home inspection services, give us a call today at 941-493-4334!