Cape Haze Home Inspection
Our staff is ready to help you move into your upcoming property with a Cape Haze home inspection!
Moving into a brand new dwelling is a great occasion. Let our team at SWF Home Inspections free up your time to focus on getting your household prepared for the new home. Our team will take the pressure out of your move with an in-depth Cape Haze home inspection!
Starting in 2003, our pros at SWF Home Inspections have given extensive home inspections for the Cape Haze and SW Florida areas.
Cape Haze Home Inspection; What We Are Checking
With our team, our Cape Haze home inspections are delivered by trained specialists. This is what our SWF Home Inspections crew will look for:
Residential Window And Door Inspection
- Exterior doors: We validate that the outside doors close and lock efficiently
- Household windows: Our professionals document that the window gaskets function efficiently
- Garage doors: We operate the garage door and confirm that the laser sensor functions properly
Cape Haze Home Outside Inspection
- Exterior walls: Our professionals validate that the siding or other wall materials are effective
- Roof trim check: Our professionals document that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are in good condition
- Roof sealant: We make sure that joints in the roofing have a weatherproof seal
- Pavement and concrete: We look over paths, walkways, and driveways
- Water flow check: Our professionals check landscape angle, surface water drainage, and shrubbery to list any potential water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection
- Heating and vent system: Our home inspection pros operate the heating to verify the controls are functioning efficiently.
- Air conditioner system: Our professionals test the air conditioning system, to ensure the mechanisms work correctly.
- Features review: We inspect that your air conditioning and heating systems operate properly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our home inspection pros look over any evidence of wood touching with dirt.
- Water leak review: Our home inspection pros review all symptoms of present water penetration.
- Foundation and slab inspection: We look over any degradation of wooden framing contacting of foundation shifting, like signs of drywall fissures, stonework breaks, out-of-alignment door frames, and uneven floorboards.
- Framing wood: Our professionals review any knicks to or boring of framing wood that can anticipate a structural durability concern.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electric utility meter check: Our home inspection pros verify that your electrical metering and base are working correctly.
- Safety review: Our professionals confirm that the electrical conduit is grounded and joined efficiently.
- Protection devices inspection: Our professionals validate that your circuit breakers and fuses are working properly.
- Power switches & electric receptacles: Our home inspection pros test a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, which include GFI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water main controls: Our professionals inspect that the water main supply shutoff is working correctly
- Water boiler: Our home inspection pros look over the vent outputs, heat source, and temperature-pressure relief hardware
- Interior water supply: We test all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain inspection: Our professionals inspect showers, sinks, and tubs for drains acting effectively
- Sump pumps inspection: Our home inspection pros look over bilge pumps that are accessible
Why Pick SWF Home Inspections for Cape Haze Home Inspections
Once you team up with our company of Cape Haze home inspection professionals, you can count on us to provide outstanding house inspections on a fast timeline.
To get our Cape Haze home inspectors for your home services, bring us in today at 941-493-4334!