Captiva Home Inspection
We are looking forward to assisting you to move into your upcoming home with a Captiva home inspection!
Stepping into a recently purchased dwelling is a great moment. Let our group at SWF Home Inspections free up your time to focus on getting your household organized for the move. At SWF Home Inspections, our team will take the nervousness out of your acquisition with an in-depth Captiva home inspection!
Ever since 2003, our professionals at SWF Home Inspections have offered meticulous home inspections for the Captiva and SW Florida areas.
Home Inspection Services: What We Are Looking For
At SWF Home Inspections, our Captiva home inspections are delivered by trained professionals. These are what our SWF Home Inspections team will investigate:
Residential Window & Door Inspections
- External doors: We check that the outside doors seal and latch properly
- Exterior windows: Our home inspection pros make certain that the window weatherproofings work correctly
- Garage doors: We operate the garage door and make certain that the optical sensor functions successfully
Property Siding and Roofing Inspection Services
- Outside walls: We validate that the external walls and other wall covers are in good shape
- Roofing trim inspection: Our professionals verify that the eaves and soffits are well-maintained
- Roofing flashing: We confirm that joints in the roof have an airtight seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our home inspection pros inspect walkways, driveways, and paths
- Drainage: Our professionals take a look at landscape grading, surface water flow, and vegetation to list any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat & ventilation system: Our professionals turn on the heater to verify the controls are working successfully.
- Air conditioner system review: Our home inspection pros review the AC unit, to validate the buttons function correctly.
- Operations check: Our professionals confirm that your HVAC systems work properly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals identify any symptoms of wood in touch with the earth.
- Water intrusion check: Our professionals view all symptoms of current water leaks.
- Foundation and slab: Our professionals look over any rotting wood touching foundation shifts, like evidence of sheetrock breaks, stonework breaks, misaligned door framing, and uneven floorboards.
- Framing wood: We review any knicks to or boring of frame wood that might present a structural durability concern.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electric meter review: Our professionals validate that your electric metering and base are acting correctly.
- Safeguard check: Our professionals ensure that the electric service is grounded and joined successfully.
- Protection hardware: We ensure that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating effectively.
- Switches & receptacles: Our home inspection pros inspect several fixtures, switches, and receptacles, which include GFCI switches.
Captiva Plumbing System Inspections
- Water heater review: Our home inspection pros look over the venting, energy source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Indoor water supply: Our professionals review all faucets and toilets
- Drainage inspection: Our home inspection pros review sinks, tubs, and showers for drains acting efficiently
- Sump pumps: Our professionals look over sump pumps that are within reach
Why Choose SWF Home Inspections for Captiva Home Inspections
If you work with our team of Captiva home inspection professionals, you can trust us to provide great property inspections on a short schedule.
To get our Captiva home inspectors for your home inspection, bring us in today at 941-493-4334!