Don Pedro Island Home Inspection
Our staff is looking forward to helping you transition into your new house with a Don Pedro Island home inspection!
Stepping into a new dwelling is a huge opportunity. Allow our team at SWF Home Inspections help you concentrate on making your loved ones ready for the change. At SWF Home Inspections, our team will take the pressure out of your move with a rigorous Don Pedro Island home inspection!
Starting in 2003, our experts at SWF Home Inspections have offered rigorous home inspections for the Don Pedro Island and SW Florida communities.
Home Inspection Services: What We Are Checking
With our team, our Don Pedro Island home inspections are delivered by certified technicians. These are what our SWF Home Inspections team will keep an eye out for:
Home Window & Door Inspection
- Exterior doors: We validate that the external doors seal and secure efficiently
- Household windows: Our professionals check that the outside gaskets act properly
- Garage doors: We open the garage door and ensure that the safety sensor functions efficiently
Home Outside Inspection Services
- External walls: We verify that the external walls or other wall materials are well-maintained
- Roof trim: We document that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are in good condition
- Roofing flashing: Our professionals confirm that joints in the roofing have an impermeable seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our professionals document paths, walkways, and driveways
- Water flow: Our professionals document property grading, surface drainage, and shrubbery to report any potential water leak issues
Don Pedro Island HVAC System Inspections
- Heating and air-flow system: Our professionals utilize the heating system to make certain the controls are working properly.
- Cooling system: Our professionals review the air conditioning system, to ensure the buttons act effectively.
- Functionality check: Our professionals check that your HVAC systems act as they should.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals view any trace of wooden framing contacting with soil.
- Water leak check: We test any symptoms of current water penetration.
- Foundation: Our professionals look over any signs of wooden framework contacting of foundation shifting, like rotting of sheetrock fissures, masonry fissures, off-square door framing, and unleveled flooring.
- Structural wood: Our home inspection pros inspect any destruction of or boring of framing wood that may present a structural integrity issue.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric metering inspection: Our professionals make sure that your electric meter and base are functioning efficiently.
- Security inspection: Our professionals make sure that the electric conduit is grounded and linked effectively.
- Safety hardware check: Our home inspection pros validate that your circuit breakers and fuses are working efficiently.
- Light switches & receptacles: Our home inspection pros look over a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, which include GFI switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water main shutoff valve: Our home inspection pros validate that the water main supply shutoff is operating effectively
- Water heater check: Our professionals view the vent outputs, fuel source, and temperature-pressure relief hardware
- Interior water supply: Our professionals inspect all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drainage inspection: Our professionals test sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage to act correctly
- Sump pumps review: Our professionals view bilge pumps that are within reach
Why Partner With SWF Home Inspections for Don Pedro Island Home Inspections
Once you team up with our crew of Don Pedro Island home inspection technicians, you can rely on us to supply outstanding house inspections on a fast timeline.
To get our Don Pedro Island home inspectors for your home inspection services, call us today at 941-493-4334!