Englewood Home Inspection
Our crew is prepared to lend a hand as you transition into your upcoming dwelling with a Englewood home inspection!
Acquiring a brand new house is a great moment. You can let our team at SWF Home Inspections help you concentrate on getting your loved ones organized for the move. Our team will take the tension out of your purchase with a thorough Englewood home inspection!
Since 2003, our pros at SWF Home Inspections have provided meticulous home inspections for the Englewood and SW Florida areas.
Englewood Home Inspection: What We Inspect
The best Englewood home inspections are delivered by certified professionals. Here is what our SWF Home Inspections team will keep an eye out for:
Home Window & Door Inspection Services
- Residential doors: We make certain that the external doors seal and secure effectively
- Exterior windows: Our professionals verify that the rubber seals act correctly
- Garage door: We work the garage door and check that the safety sensor operates correctly
Home Exteriors Inspection Services
- Outside walls: We make sure that the exterior siding or other wall covers are effective
- Roofing trim: Our professionals confirm that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are fit
- Roofing sealant: We validate that seams in the roof have a weatherproof seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our home inspection pros take a look at walkways, driveways, and paths
- Drainage: Our professionals inspect property grading, surface water flow, and plant life to identify any possible water leak problems
HVAC System Inspections
- Heat and air-flow system: We make use of the heater and furnace to document the controls are functioning successfully.
- Air conditioner system: Our professionals test the air conditioner, to make certain the mechanisms function correctly.
- Operations inspection: We make sure that your HVAC systems work correctly.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: We inspect any symptoms of wooden framework touching with dirt.
- Water intrusion: Our professionals test any signs of present water intrusion.
- Foundation: Our home inspection pros review any trace of wooden framework contacting of foundation shifts, like trace of sheetrock cracks, stonework cracks, off-square door framing, and non-level floors.
- Integral wood check: Our professionals look over any notching or penetration of frame wood that might present a structural rigidity concern.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric meter review: Our professionals inspect that your electrical metering and base are functioning successfully.
- Security inspection: Our professionals verify that the electrical conduit is grounded and bonded well.
- Protection hardware check: Our professionals inspect that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning correctly.
- Power switches & electric receptacles: Our professionals view a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, including GFCI switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water controls: We inspect that the water main supply shutoff is acting efficiently
- Water heater review: Our home inspection pros view the vent outputs, energy source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Interior water supply review: We look over all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drainage inspection: Our home inspection pros test showers, sinks, and tubs for drains working effectively
- Sump pumps check: technicians test sump pumps that are user accessible
Why SWF Home Inspections for Englewood Home Inspections
When you team up with our company of Englewood home inspection experts, you can depend on us to offer quality house inspections on a fast schedule.
To see our Englewood home inspectors for your inspection, call us over today at 941-493-4334!