Estero Home Inspection
Our staff is looking forward to lending a hand as you transition into your new home with an Estero home inspection!
Buying a new property is an exhilarating occasion. You can let our crew at SWF Home Inspections assist you to pay attention to getting your household ready for the move. We’ll take the stress out of your buy with an in-depth Estero home inspection!
Starting in 2003, our specialists at SWF Home Inspections have offered meticulous home inspections for the Estero and SW Florida communities.
Estero Home Inspection; What We Inspect
The most reliable Estero home inspections are given by trained technicians. Here’s what our SWF Home Inspections crew will search for:
Residential Window And Door Inspection Services
- External doors: We validate that the external doors shut and secure efficiently
- Home windows: Our professionals document that the outside weatherproofings act correctly
- Garage door: We open the garage door and verify that the safety sensor functions efficiently
Property Outside Inspection Services
- Structural walls: Our home inspection pros make sure that the external walls or other wall coverings are healthy
- Roofing trim inspection: Our professionals confirm that the soffits and fascia are effective
- Roof flashing: Our professionals verify that seams in the roof decking have an airtight seal
- Walkways and concrete: We take a look at paths, driveways, and walkways
- Water flow inspection: Our professionals take a look at the yard slope, surface water flow, and vegetation to list any possible water leak problems
Estero HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating and ventilation system: Our professionals use the heating system to make sure the mechanisms are functioning successfully.
- Air conditioner system review: Our professionals review the air conditioning system, to check the mechanisms act correctly.
- Operations inspection: Our professionals inspect that your heating and AC systems operate properly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our home inspection pros inspect any signs of wooden framework touching with soil.
- Water penetration: We view all symptoms of present water penetration.
- Slab and foundation: Our professionals inspect any degradation of the wooden framework in contact with foundation movements, like degradation of drywall cracks, brick fissures, out-of-alignment door frames, and non-level flooring.
- Structural wood: Our professionals view any knicks to or boring of frame wood that may create a structural durability concern.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric meter review: Our professionals document that your electric meter and base are working well.
- Safeguard review: Our professionals check that the electrical service is grounded and linked successfully.
- Protective hardware check: Our home inspection pros inspect that your circuit breakers and fuses are working correctly.
- Power switches & receptacles: Our home inspection pros inspect several switches and fixtures, including GFI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water heating system check: Our home inspection pros review the venting, energy source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Interior water supply: Our professionals review all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage testing: Our professionals test sinks, tubs, and showers for drains working properly
- Sump pumps: Our home inspection pros inspect water pumps that are within reach
Why Partner With SWF Home Inspections for Estero Home Inspections
Once you partner with our company of Estero home inspection technicians, you can trust us to offer outstanding property inspections on a tight schedule.
To get our Estero home inspectors for your home inspection services, give us a call today at 941-493-4334!