Fort Myers Home Inspection
Our staff is motivated to lend a hand as you move into your new property with a Fort Myers home inspection!
Purchasing a recently purchased dwelling is an exhilarating moment. Let our team at SWF Home Inspections free up your time to pay attention to getting your household prepared for the change. At SWF Home Inspections, our team will take the nervousness out of your purchase with a rigorous Fort Myers home inspection!
Ever since 2003, our professionals at SWF Home Inspections have provided detailed home inspections for the Fort Myers and Southwest Florida communities.
Home Inspection Services; What We Are Checking
At SWF Home Inspections, our Fort Myers home inspections are given by certified professionals. This is what our SWF Home Inspections crew will look for:
Home Window & Door Inspection Services
- Household doors: We confirm that the external doors close and latch effectively
- Exterior windows: Our professionals verify that the window gaskets act successfully
- Garage door and sensors: We work the garage door and verify that the optical sensor functions effectively
House Exteriors Inspections
- Exterior walls: Our home inspection pros confirm that the exterior siding or other wall materials are healthy
- Roofing trim review: Our professionals check that the eaves and soffits are healthy
- Roof sealant: Our professionals validate that joints in the roofing have an impermeable seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our professionals look over paths, driveways, and walkways
- Drainage: We inspect landscape slope, surface water flow, and plant life to list any potential water leak problems
HVAC System Inspections
- Heat & vent system: Our professionals operate the heater and furnace to document the controls are working successfully.
- Air conditioner system review: Our professionals look over the air conditioning system, to check the mechanisms function correctly.
- Features inspection: Our professionals make certain that your air conditioning and heating systems operate correctly.
Fort Myers Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals identify any evidence of wood in contact with soil.
- Water intrusion review: We test all symptoms of current water penetration.
- Foundation and slab: We test any rotting of wooden framework contacting of foundation disruption, like rotting of sheetrock breaks, stonework fissures, out-of-alignment door framing, and unleveled floors.
- Framing wood: Our professionals look over any destruction of or drilling of framing wood that can present a structural durability problem.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric utility meter check: Our professionals document that your electric metering and base are working successfully.
- Safeguard check: Our professionals validate that the electrical service is grounded and bonded properly.
- Security hardware: We make certain that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating correctly.
- Switches & electric receptacles: We inspect several fixtures, receptacles, and switches, including safety switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water supply valves: Our professionals make sure that the water main supply shutoff is operating effectively
- Water heating system review: Our home inspection pros view the vent outputs, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Indoor water supply inspection: Our professionals view all faucets and toilets
- Drainage review: Our professionals view sinks, tubs, and showers for drains functioning properly
- Sump pumps: technicians test sump pumps that are accessible
Why Partner With SWF Home Inspections for Fort Myers Home Inspection
Once you team up with our crew of Fort Myers home inspection professionals, you can trust us to deliver great house inspections on a short schedule.
To get our Fort Myers home inspectors for your inspection, bring us in today at 941-493-4334!