Grove City Home Inspection
We are motivated to lend a hand as you move into your newly purchased house with a Grove City home inspection!
Buying a brand new dwelling is an exciting opportunity. Please let our staff at SWF Home Inspections free up your time to pay attention to making your household ready for the transition. At SWF Home Inspections, our team will take the tension out of your acquisition with a complete Grove City home inspection!
Since 2003, our pros at SWF Home Inspections have supplied detailed home inspections for the Grove City and SW Florida communities.
Home Inspection Services; What We Search For
The best Grove City home inspections are delivered by qualified specialists. Here’s what our SWF Home Inspections staff will look for:
Home Window & Door Inspection
- External doors: We make certain that the external doors shut and secure efficiently
- Home windows: Our professionals confirm that the window weatherproofings operate properly
- Garage doors: We operate the garage door and document that the optical sensor functions efficiently
House Outside Inspection
- Structural walls: Our professionals document that the siding and other wall materials are fit
- Roof trim review: We document that the eaves and soffits are effective
- Roofing sealant: Our professionals make sure that joints in the roof have a impermeable seal
- Pavement and concrete: We look over walkways, driveways, and paths
- Water flow inspection: Our home inspection pros document yard grading, surface drainage, and shrubbery to record any possible water leak problems
Grove City HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat & air-flow system: Our home inspection pros turn on the heater and furnace to make certain the mechanisms are working efficiently.
- Cooling system check: Our professionals look over the air conditioning system, to inspect the mechanisms operate properly.
- Features review: Our professionals verify that your heating and AC systems function effectively.
Grove City Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: We identify any trace of wood touching with soil.
- Water intrusion check: Our professionals document any symptoms of current water penetration.
- Slab and foundation: Our professionals test any symptoms of wood in touch of foundation disruption, like trace of plaster fissures, stonework cracks, off-square door frames, and unleveled floor boards.
- Structural wood review: Our professionals view any destruction of or boring of frame wood that may present a structural integrity concern.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical utility meter check: Our professionals verify that your electric metering and base are operating well.
- Safety review: Our professionals inspect that the electric service is grounded and linked efficiently.
- Protective hardware inspection: Our home inspection pros inspect that your circuit breakers and fuses are working correctly.
- Switches & electric receptacles: Our professionals inspect a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, plus grounded switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water supply shut off: We verify that the water main supply shutoff is working efficiently
- Water heating system: Our professionals look over the ventilation, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Indoor water supply review: Our professionals review all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drainage review: Our professionals test tubs, showers, and sinks for drains acting properly
- Sump pumps review: We test bilge pumps that are user accessible
Why Choose SWF Home Inspections for Grove City Home Inspections
Once you partner with our crew of Grove City home inspection technicians, you can count on us to deliver outstanding home inspections on a tight time-line.
To see our Grove City home inspectors for your home inspection, call us today at 941-493-4334!