Harbor Heights Home Inspection
Our crew is excited to support you as you move into your upcoming dwelling with a Harbor Heights home inspection!
Purchasing a new property is an exciting opportunity. Allow our team at SWF Home Inspections free up your time to focus on making your family organized for the move.
At SWF Home Inspections, our team will take the tension out of your move with a thorough Harbor Heights home inspection!
Ever since 2003, our technicians at SWF Home Inspections have offered detailed home inspections for the Harbor Heights and SW Florida areas.
Home Inspection: What We Are Looking For
Our Harbor Heights home inspections are offered by qualified experts. These are what our SWF Home Inspections team will search for:
Harbor Heights Home Window And Door Inspection
- Exterior doors: We establish that the outside doors seal and secure efficiently
- Household windows: Our professionals validate that the window weatherproofings function effectively
- Garage door: We open the garage door and verify that the optical sensor works successfully
Home Outside Inspections
- External walls: Our home inspection pros ensure that the external walls or other wall coverings are well-maintained
- Roof trim: We inspect that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are in good condition
- Roof joints: Our professionals make sure that seams in the roofing have a weatherproof seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our home inspection pros look over paths, driveways, and walkways
- Drainage: We look over yard slope, surface rain flow, and shrubbery to identify any potential water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating & ventilation system: Our home inspection pros use the heating system to inspect the buttons are working efficiently.
- Cooling system: Our home inspection pros review the AC unit, to validate the buttons operate efficiently.
- Features inspection: Our professionals validate that your AC and heating systems work efficiently.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection Services
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals view any degradation of wood in touch with dirt.
- Water leak: We review any symptoms of active water intrusion.
- Slab and foundation: Our professionals inspect any rotting of wooden framework touching of foundation disruption, like evidence of drywall fissures, brick breaks, lopsided door framing, and unleveled floors.
- Framing wood review: Our home inspection pros look over any knicks to or drilling of framing wood that may present a structural rigidity problem.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric meter check: Our professionals inspect that your electrical meter and base are working efficiently.
- Safety review: We inspect that the electrical service is grounded and joined efficiently.
- Protective hardware inspection: Our professionals inspect that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating efficiently.
- Power switches & electric receptacles: Our professionals look over a number of switches and fixtures, including safety switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water main shutoff valve: Our home inspection pros make certain that the water main supply shutoff is operating properly
- Water heater review: Our professionals inspect the ventilation, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Indoor water supply: We look over all faucets and toilets
- Drain inspection: Our home inspection pros look over showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage functioning efficiently
- Sump pumps: Our professionals look over bilge pumps that are within reach
Why Partner With SWF Home Inspections for Harbor Heights Home Inspection
If you partner with our company of Harbor Heights home inspection experts, you can rely on us to offer quality property inspections on a tight schedule.
To receive help from our Harbor Heights home inspectors for your inspection, please call us today at 941-493-4334!