Home Inspection, Southwest Florida
We’re ready to support you as you transition into your newly purchased property with a Southwest Florida home inspection!
Buying a new home is an exhilarating occasion. You can let our company at SWF Home Inspections assist you to pay attention to making your household prepared for the new house. Our crew will take the nervousness out of your acquisition with a thorough home inspection!
Ever since 2003, our specialists at SWF Home Inspections have given in-depth home inspections for the Southwest Florida communities.
Home Inspection: What We Are Checking
The best Southwest Florida home inspections are supplied by certified technicians. Here’s what our SWF Home Inspections team will keep an eye out for:
Home Window & Door Inspection Services
- Household doors: We make sure that the exterior doors seal and lock successfully
- Home windows: Our professionals ensure that the rubber seals function efficiently
- Garage door: We use the garage door and make certain that the safety sensor works effectively
Home Siding and Roofing Inspections
- Outside walls: Our home inspection pros make sure that the siding boards or other wall covers are well-maintained
- Roofing trim: Our home inspection pros check that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are fit
- Roof sealant: We verify that joints in the roof decking have a weatherproof seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our professionals inspect walkways, driveways, and paths
- Property drainage: Our professionals document yard angle, surface water drainage, and shrubbery to report any prospective water leak issues
HVAC System Inspections
- Heat and ventilation system: Our professionals use the heater and furnace to make sure the buttons are functioning effectively.
- Cooling system check: We view the air conditioning unit, to inspect the buttons act properly.
- Features inspection: Our professionals check that your HVAC systems operate effectively.
- Thermostat check: Our professionals inspect the housing of the thermostat and make sure that the thermostat is acting well.
Foundation Inspection Services
- Foundation and framing: Our professionals review any trace of wooden framing contacting with dirt.
- Water intrusion: We inspect all trace of current water penetration.
- Slab and foundation inspection: We view any rotting of wood in touch of foundation shifts, like signs of plaster cracks, masonry breaks, out-of-true door frames, and non-level floor boards.
- Framing wood: We review any notching or penetration of frame wood that might create a structural rigidity concern.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electric metering review: Our home inspection pros make certain that your electrical meter and base are operating successfully.
- Safeguard check: Our home inspection pros make certain that the electrical service is grounded and linked properly.
- Protection devices review: Our professionals ensure that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning well.
- Switches & receptacles: We view a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, which includes GFI switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water valves: Our home inspection pros inspect that the water main supply shutoff is functioning properly
- Water heating system: Our professionals view the venting, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Interior water supply: We look over all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain testing: We test sinks, tubs, and showers for drains working correctly
- Sump pumps check: We inspect water pumps that are accessible
Why Pick SWF Home Inspections for Home Inspections
Once you partner with our team of home inspection experts, you can count on us to offer quality property inspections on a short time-line.
To see our Southwest Florida home inspectors for your home inspection, call us over today at 941-493-4334