LaBelle Home Inspection
Our crew is prepared to support you as you transition into your brand-new house with a LaBelle home inspection!
Purchasing a brand-new home is a huge moment. Let our company at SWF Home Inspections assist you to pay attention to getting your family prepared for the new home.
At SWF Home Inspections, our team will take the stress out of your purchase with an in-depth LaBelle home inspection!
Since 2003, our professionals at SWF Home Inspections have delivered detailed home inspections for the LaBelle and SW Florida areas.
Home Inspection: What We Are Looking For
Our LaBelle home inspections are provided by trained technicians.
This is what our SWF Home Inspections team will investigate:
Residential Window & Door Inspection
- Residential doors: We confirm that the exterior doors shut and secure successfully
- Residential windows: Our professionals confirm that the rubber weatherproofings act effectively
- Garage overhead door: We use the garage door and confirm that the optical sensor works successfully
House Siding and Roofing Inspection Services
- Exterior walls: We confirm that the siding and other wall covers are well-maintained
- Roof trim review: Our professionals check that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are in good shape
- Roofing sealant: Our home inspection pros document that valleys in the roofing have a watertight seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our home inspection pros inspect walkways, driveways, and paths
- Drainage review: Our professionals look over property angle, surface water flow, and plant life to report any possible water leak problems
HVAC System Inspections
- Heat and ventilation system: Our professionals operate the heating system to validate the buttons are operating effectively.
- Air conditioning system review: Our home inspection pros look over the AC unit, to verify the controls act properly.
- Functionality inspection: We ensure that your heating and air conditioning systems function properly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our home inspection pros review any degradation of wooden framing touching with dirt.
- Water intrusion check: Our professionals look over any evidence of current water intrusion.
- Foundation: Our home inspection pros test any rotting of wooden framing contacting of foundation shifting, like rotting of drywall cracks, masonry fissures, off-square door framing, and uneven floorboards.
- Integral wood: We review any knicks to or penetration of framing wood that might anticipate a structural safety issue.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical utility meter review: Our professionals ensure that your electrical metering and base are working efficiently.
- Security check: We inspect that the electric service is grounded and bonded successfully.
- Security hardware check: We verify that your circuit breakers and fuses are working correctly.
- Power switches & receptacles: Our professionals inspect several fixtures, switches, and receptacles, including safety switches.
LaBelle Plumbing System Inspection
- Water main controls: Our home inspection pros inspect that the water main supply shutoff is working properly
- Water boiler: We test the vent outputs, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Indoor water supply check: Our home inspection pros look over all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drain testing: Our home inspection pros review sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage operating properly
- Sump pumps review: technicians view bilge pumps that are accessible
Why SWF Home Inspections for LaBelle Home Inspections
If you partner with our team of LaBelle home inspection experts, you can trust us to deliver outstanding residential inspections on a tight schedule.
To receive help from our LaBelle home inspectors for your home services, call us today at 941-493-4334!