Lakewood Ranch Home Inspection
We are excited to assist you to move into your brand new house with a Lakewood Ranch home inspection!
Stepping into a recently purchased property is a huge occasion. Allow our crew at SWF Home Inspections to free you to focus on getting your family organized for the new home. Our staff will take the nervousness out of your buy with an in-depth Lakewood Ranch home inspection!
Since 2003, our professionals at SWF Home Inspections have provided extensive home inspections for the Lakewood Ranch and SW Florida communities.
Home Inspection, What We Check
At SWF Home Inspections, our Lakewood Ranch home inspections are supplied by qualified professionals. Here is what our SWF Home Inspections team will keep an eye out for:
Residential Window & Door Inspection Services
- Residential doors: We establish that the external doors close and latch properly
- Home windows: Our home inspection pros document that the outside seals operate effectively
- Garage door: We work the garage door and check that the optical sensor works properly
Home Outside Inspections
- Exterior walls: Our home inspection pros make certain that the siding or other wall coverings are fit
- Roof trim: Our professionals verify that the soffits and fascia are in good shape
- Roofing sealant: Our professionals validate that seams in the roofing have a watertight seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our home inspection pros check walkways, driveways, and paths
- Property drainage: Our home inspection pros take a look at yard grading, surface rain flow, and plant life to identify any possible water leak problems
Lakewood Ranch HVAC System Inspection
- Heating and vent system: Our professionals make use of the heating system to make certain the controls are functioning successfully.
- Air conditioning system check: Our professionals view the air conditioning system, to ensure the controls work properly.
- Features inspection: Our professionals check that your air conditioning and heating systems operate correctly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals look over any symptoms of wood touching with dirt.
- Water intrusion check: Our professionals view any signs of present water intrusion.
- Slab and foundation: Our home inspection pros inspect any degradation of the wooden framework in contact with foundation shiftings, like degradation of sheetrock fissures, stonework breaks, out-of-alignment door frames, and uneven floorboards.
- Framing wood: Our professionals review any destruction of or penetration of framing wood that might present a structural integrity issue.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric utility meter check: Our professionals confirm that your electric metering and base are operating successfully.
- Safeguard check: Our home inspection pros verify that the electric conduit is grounded and bonded properly.
- Protective devices: Our professionals verify that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning effectively.
- Power switches & electric receptacles: Our home inspection pros look over a number of switches and fixtures, which include GFI switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water main controls: Our professionals validate that the water main supply shutoff is functioning correctly
- Water heating system: Our professionals review the ventilation, heat source, and temperature-pressure relief valves
- Inside water supply check: We review all faucets and toilets
- Drainage testing: Our professionals look over tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage working properly
- Sump pumps review: Technicians review water pumps that are user-accessible
Why SWF Home Inspections for Lakewood Ranch Home Inspections
When you team up with our team of Lakewood Ranch home inspection experts, you can count on us to deliver outstanding house inspections on a fast timeline.
To get our Lakewood Ranch home inspectors for your home inspection, give us a call today at 941-493-4334!