Laurel Home Inspection
Our staff is looking forward to assist you move into your upcoming house with a Laurel home inspection!
Buying a recently purchased house is a big moment. Let our staff at Accurate Inspections of NWFL assist you to focus on making your family ready for the move. Our team will take the strain out of your acquisition with a rigorous Laurel home inspection!
Starting in 2012, our technicians at Accurate Inspections of NWFL have supplied extensive home inspections for the Laurel and Northwest Florida areas.
Laurel Home Inspection Services- What We Look For
With our team, our Laurel home inspections are offered by trained technicians. This is what our Accurate Inspections of NWFL staff will keep an eye out for:
Laurel House Window And Door Inspection Services
- Household doors: We check that the exterior doors shut and lock effectively
- Home windows: Our professionals inspect that the rubber seals function correctly
- Garage door: We use the garage door and validate that the optical sensor operates efficiently
Laurel House Exteriors Inspection
- Structural walls: We confirm that the external walls and other wall materials are in good shape
- Roofing trim review: Our home inspection pros ensure that the soffits and fascia are fit
- Roofing flashing: Our professionals ensure that joints in the roofing have a airtight seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our professionals check paths, driveways, and walkways
- Drainage check: Our professionals check landscape grading, surface drainage, and shrubbery to report any prospective water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection
- Heat and air-flow system: Our home inspection pros operate the heating system to document the controls are functioning properly.
- Air conditioner system review: We inspect the air conditioning system, to document the controls function effectively.
- Operations inspection: Our professionals document that your air conditioning and heating systems function successfully.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our home inspection pros review any symptoms of wooden framework in touch with dirt.
- Water intrusion: Our professionals review all signs of current water leaks.
- Slab and foundation: Our professionals inspect any symptoms of the wooden framework in contact with foundation shifts, like degradation of plaster fissures, brick cracks, misaligned door framing, and uneven flooring.
- Framing wood check: Our professionals review any destruction of or boring of frame wood that can present a structural rigidity issue.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric meter check: Our home inspection pros inspect that your electric metering and base are act successfully.
- Safeguard review: Our home inspection pros make sure that the electrical service is grounded and linked successfully.
- Protection hardware inspection: Our home inspection pros verify that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning properly.
- Power switches & electric receptacles: We look over a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, which includes GFCI switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water supply valves: Our professionals make sure that the water main supply shutoff is functioning effectively
- Water heating system: Our professionals review the venting, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Inside water supply check: Our professionals view all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage review: We test showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage functioning correctly
- Sump pumps: Our technicians look over bilge pumps that are within reach
Why Partner With Accurate Inspections of NWFL for Laurel Home Inspections
If you team up with our company of Laurel home inspection professionals, you can trust us to offer outstanding house inspections on a fast timeline.
To receive help from our Laurel home inspectors for your home services, give us a call today at 850-776-9686!