Home Inspection Lehigh Acres
We’re ready and waiting to help you transition into your upcoming house with a Lehigh Acres home inspection!
Acquiring a new property is an exciting opportunity. Let our crew at SWF Home Inspections help you focus on getting your loved ones prepared for the transition. Our crew will take the tension out of your new home with a rigorous Lehigh Acres home inspection!
Ever since 2003, our technicians at SWF Home Inspections have given in-depth home inspections for the Lehigh Acres and Southwest Florida communities.
Home Inspection: What We Are Checking
At SWF Home Inspections, our Lehigh Acres home inspections are supplied by certified pros. Here is what our SWF Home Inspections team will investigate for:
Lehigh Acres Home Window And Door Inspections
- Residential doors: We verify that the outside doors seal and latch correctly
- Household windows: Our professionals inspect that the rubber seals operate correctly
- Garage doors: We open the garage door and confirm that the laser sensor works properly
House Siding and Roofing Inspection
- External walls: Our home inspection pros make sure that the external walls and other wall coverings are in good shape
- Roofing trim review: We ensure that the soffits and fascia are effective
- Roofing sealant: We inspect that valleys in the roof have a airtight seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our home inspection pros take a look at walkways, driveways, and paths
- Drainage review: We check property slope, surface water flow, and shrubbery to record any possible water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat and ventilation system: Our professionals make use of the heating system to ensure the mechanisms are operatning efficiently.
- Cooling system check: We test the air conditioning unit, to validate the buttons function correctly.
- Features review: Our professionals verify that your heating and AC systems work correctly.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: We look over any evidence of wooden framework contacting with soil.
- Water penetration: Our professionals look over any evidence of current water intrusion.
- Foundation and concrete inspection: Our professionals inspect any evidence of wooden framing touching of foundation shifts, like rotting of drywall cracks, stonework breaks, out-of-true door frames, and uneven floors.
- Framing wood review: We inspect any damage to or penetration of frame wood that can present a structural integrity problem.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical utility meter check: We validate that your electrical metering and base are operating efficiently.
- Safeguard check: Our home inspection pros document that the electrical service is grounded and linked correctly.
- Security hardware: Our professionals validate that your circuit breakers and fuses are working well.
- Switches & receptacles: Our professionals inspect a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, which includes GFCI switches.
Lehigh Acres Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water main shut off: We validate that the water main supply shutoff is operating correctly
- Water boiler inspection: We review the vent outputs, energy source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Interior water supply: Our professionals inspect all faucets and toilets
- Drainage review: Our professionals look over showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage acting properly
- Sump pumps: Our home inspection pros inspect water pumps that are user accessible
Why Choose SWF Home Inspections for Lehigh Acres Home Inspections
Once you work with our company of Lehigh Acres home inspection pros, you can count on us to supply outstanding house inspections on a tight schedule.
To see our Lehigh Acres home inspectors for your home inspection, call us today at 941-493-4334!