Longboat Key Home Inspection
Our crew is prepared to lend a hand as you transition into your brand new dwelling with a Longboat Key home inspection!
Stepping into a brand new home is an exciting occasion. Please let our staff at SWF Home Inspections free you to concentrate on getting your household prepared for the new home. At SWF Home Inspections, our team will take the stress out of your move with a rigorous Longboat Key home inspection!
Ever since 2003, our experts at SWF Home Inspections have supplied meticulous home inspections for the Longboat Key and SW Florida areas.
Longboat Key Home Inspection Services; What We Are Looking For
With our team, our Longboat Key home inspections are given by trained professionals. This is what our SWF Home Inspections staff will search for:
Home Window And Door Inspection
- Household doors: We confirm that the exterior doors close and secure effectively
- Exterior windows: We ensure that the outside weatherproofing function properly
- Garage door: We operate the garage door and ensure that the laser sensor operates successfully
Property Outside Inspection
- Exterior walls: We validate that the external walls and other wall covers are in good shape
- Roofing trim: Our home inspection pros make sure that the soffits and fascia are fit
- Roofing joints: Our professionals ensure that valleys in the roof decking have an airtight seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our professionals look over driveways, walkways, and paths
- Drainage: Our professionals take a look at yard angle, surface water drainage, and vegetation to identify any prospective water leak issues
Longboat Key HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating & vent system: Our home inspection pros make use of the heating system to make certain the buttons are operating correctly.
- Air conditioning system inspection: Our professionals review the air conditioning unit, to validate the mechanisms operate efficiently.
- Operations inspection: Our home inspection pros verify that your air conditioning and heating systems act effectively.
Longboat Key Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our home inspection pros look over any degradation of wood touching with earth.
- Water leak review: We test any signs of current water leaks.
- Foundation: We identify any evidence of wood in contact with foundation disruption, like symptoms of sheetrock fissures, masonry fissures, out-of-true door framing, and uneven floors.
- Integral wood: Our professionals identify any notching or boring of framing wood that may present a structural durability issue.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electric metering review: Our home inspection pros validate that your electrical metering and base are operating properly.
- Safety check: We inspect that the electrical conduit is grounded and linked correctly.
- Safety devices check: Our professionals confirm that your circuit breakers and fuses are working correctly.
- Switches & receptacles: Our professionals test a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, including safety switches.
Longboat Key Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water shut off: Our professionals make certain that the water main supply shutoff is acting efficiently
- Water heater: Our professionals test the vent outputs, energy source, and temperature-pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Indoor water supply inspection: We review all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain review: Our professionals look over tubs, showers, and sinks for drains operating correctly
- Sump pumps check: Our professionals inspect bilge pumps that are accessible
Why Pick SWF Home Inspections for Longboat Key Home Inspections
Once you work with our company of Longboat Key home inspection experts, you can rely on us to offer outstanding home inspections on a fast schedule.
To get our Longboat Key home inspectors for your home inspection, give us a call today at 941-493-4334!