Manasota Key Home Inspection
Our crew is ready to assist you move into your upcoming property with a Manasota Key home inspection!
Stepping into a recently purchased home is an exhilarating moment. Allow our group at SWF Home Inspections free up your time to concentrate on making your household prepared for the change. Our team will take the anxiety out of your new home with a complete Manasota Key home inspection!
Starting in 2003, our pros at SWF Home Inspections have supplied in-depth home inspections for the Manasota Key and SW Florida communities.
Home Inspection: What We Are Looking For
With our team, our Manasota Key home inspections are delivered by certified professionals. This is what our SWF Home Inspections team will look for:
House Window And Door Inspection Services
- External doors: We make sure that the exterior doors shut and secure correctly
- Residential windows: We ensure that the rubber weatherproofings operate properly
- Garage door and sensors: We use the garage door and verify that the laser sensor functions successfully
House Outside Inspection
- External walls: Our professionals validate that the external walls or other wall materials are effective
- Roofing trim: Our home inspection pros document that the eaves and soffits are in good shape
- Roofing flashing: Our professionals confirm that seams in the roof decking have a watertight seal
- Pavers and concrete: We document walkways, driveways, and paths
- Drainage inspection: We take a look at yard grading, surface water flow, and shrubbery to identify any potential water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat & air-flow system: Our professionals utilize the heating system to check the mechanisms are working properly.
- Air conditioner system: We view the air conditioning system, to confirm the mechanisms operate efficiently.
- Operations inspection: Our professionals ensure that your AC and heating systems act as they should.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals look over any evidence of wooden framework touching with earth.
- Water leak review: We record any trace of present water leaks.
- Foundation and concrete: Our professionals identify any degradation of wooden framing in contact of foundation disruption, like rotting of plaster breaks, stonework cracks, lopsided door framing, and non-level floor boards.
- Integral wood inspection: We inspect any destruction of or boring of frame wood that might anticipate a structural rigidity issue.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric metering check: Our home inspection pros validate that your electrical meter and base are act well.
- Safety check: Our professionals inspect that the electric conduit is grounded and joined efficiently.
- Protective devices: Our professionals document that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning effectively.
- Power switches & electric receptacles: Our home inspection pros review a number of switches and fixtures, plus GFCI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water shutoff valve: Our professionals ensure that the water main supply shutoff is working effectively
- Water heating system inspection: We view the ventilation, energy source, and temperature-pressure relief hardware
- Indoor water supply review: Our professionals view all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drain review: Our professionals inspect showers, sinks, and tubs for drains functioning correctly
- Sump pumps: We look over bilge pumps that are user-accessible
Why Choose SWF Home Inspections for Manasota Key Home Inspections
If you work with our team of Manasota Key home inspection technicians, you can count on us to supply outstanding residential inspections on a fast schedule.
To hear from our Manasota Key home inspectors for your inspection, please call us today at 941-493-4334!