Miromar Lakes Home Inspection
Our team is looking forward to assisting you to move into your upcoming home with a Miromar Lakes home inspection!
Acquiring a recently purchased property is an exciting occasion. Please let our team at SWF Home Inspections free up your time to pay attention to getting your family organized for the move. Our crew will take the nervousness out of your purchase with an in-depth Miromar Lakes home inspection!
Ever since 2003, our experts at SWF Home Inspections have provided detailed home inspections for the Miromar Lakes and SW Florida areas.
Home Inspection Services; What We Search For
The best Miromar Lakes home inspections are offered by certified specialists. These are what our SWF Home Inspections team will search for:
Residential Window & Door Inspections
- Exterior doors: We establish that the outside doors shut and secure properly
- Residential windows: Our professionals make sure that the window seals work properly
- Garage doors: We operate the garage door and verify that the optical sensor works efficiently
House Exteriors Inspections
- Exterior walls: Our professionals confirm that the exterior siding or other wall covers are in good condition
- Roof trim: Our professionals confirm that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are well-maintained
- Roofing joints: Our professionals verify that seams in the roof decking have an airtight seal
- Walkways and concrete: We look over paths, walkways, and driveways
- Drainage: We document landscape grading, surface water flow, and vegetation to record any potential water leak issues
HVAC System Inspections
- Heating and vent system: We operate the heater and furnace to confirm the controls are working properly.
- Air conditioning system review: Our professionals test the AC unit, to document whether the controls work effectively.
- Operations inspection: We ensure that your AC and heating systems function correctly.
Miromar Lakes Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our home inspection pros view any degradation of wooden framing in touch with dirt.
- Water penetration: Our home inspection pros document any trace of present water penetration.
- Foundation and slab check: We look over any rotting of wooden framing touching foundation movements, like degradation of sheetrock fissures, brick breaks, out-of-true door frames, and unleveled floorboards.
- Integral wood: Our professionals view any knicks to or penetration of frame wood that may create a structural safety issue.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical metering review: Our home inspection pros document that your electrical metering and base are working correctly.
- Security review: Our professionals check that the electric conduit is grounded and joined efficiently.
- Security devices check: Our home inspection pros make certain that your circuit breakers and fuses are working efficiently.
- Power switches & electric receptacles: Our home inspection pros test several fixtures, receptacles, and switches, including GFI, switches.
Miromar Lakes Plumbing System Inspections
- Water heating check: Our home inspection pros test the venting, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Indoor water supply: Our professionals look over all fixtures and toilets
- Drain testing: We view tubs, showers, and sinks for drains functioning properly
- Sump pumps review: Our professionals inspect water pumps that are within reach
Why Choose SWF Home Inspections for Miromar Lakes Home Inspections
Once you partner with our team of Miromar Lakes home inspection pros, you can count on us to provide outstanding residential inspections on a short timeline.
To see our Miromar Lakes home inspectors for your home services, call us today at 941-493-4334!