Home Inspection Nokomis
Our crew is excited to assist you move into your new house with a Nokomis home inspection!
Acquiring a brand new property is an exhilarating moment. Let our company at SWF Home Inspections free you to focus on making your family ready for the move. We will take the strain out of your new home with a thorough Nokomis home inspection!
Since 2003, our experts at SWF Home Inspections have supplied detailed home inspections for the Nokomis and SW Florida communities.
Home Inspection Services: What We Look For
Our Nokomis home inspections are provided by trained pros. Here is what our SWF Home Inspections crew will look for:
House Window And Door Inspections
- Residential doors: We prove that the outside doors shut and latch effectively
- Residential windows: We make sure that the rubber gaskets act effectively
- Garage doors: We work the garage door and check that the optical sensor works properly
Property Siding and Roofing Inspection
- Structural walls: Our professionals make sure that the siding boards or other wall coverings are fit
- Roofing trim: We make sure that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are in good condition
- Roof joints: Our home inspection pros make certain that joints in the roofing have a watertight seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our professionals check paths, walkways, and driveways
- Property drainage review: Our professionals inspect yard angle, surface drainage, and shrubbery to identify any potential water leak problems
HVAC System Inspections
- Heating & air-flow system: Our professionals utilize the heater to document the buttons are functioning effectively.
- Cooling system check: Our home inspection pros inspect the air conditioning system, to make certain the controls function correctly.
- Operations inspection: We document that your HVAC systems operate effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals review any signs of wooden framework touching with soil.
- Water leak review: Our professionals review all trace of current water penetration.
- Slab and foundation inspection: We review any trace of wood in touch of foundation disruption, like symptoms of drywall cracks, stonework cracks, misaligned door frames, and unleveled flooring.
- Structural wood: Our professionals test any destruction of or penetration of frame wood that may create a structural durability problem.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electric utility meter review: Our professionals make certain that your electrical meter and base are working well.
- Safeguard inspection: Our professionals verify that the electrical conduit is grounded and bonded effectively.
- Security hardware check: Our professionals make sure that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning efficiently.
- Power switches & electrical receptacles: Our home inspection pros inspect a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, including grounded switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water controls: Our home inspection pros make certain that the water main supply shutoff is functioning effectively
- Water heater: Our professionals review the venting, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Indoor water supply review: Our home inspection pros inspect all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage review: Our professionals review tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage functioning efficiently
- Sump pumps review: Our home inspection pros look over water pumps that are accessible
Why Partner With SWF Home Inspections for Nokomis Home Inspections
Once you work with our crew of Nokomis home inspection pros, you can depend on us to deliver quality property inspections on a tight time-line.
To receive help from our Nokomis home inspectors for your inspection, bring us in today at (941) 493-4334!