North Port Home Inspection
Our team is excited to lend a hand as you transition into your new property with a North Port home inspection!
Moving into a recently purchased home is an exciting occasion. Please let our crew at SWF Home Inspections free up your time to focus on making your loved ones prepared for the new home. Our crew will take the pressure out of your new home with a rigorous North Port home inspection!
Starting in 2003, our specialists at SWF Home Inspections have delivered intensive home inspections for the North Port and SW Florida communities.
Home Inspection Services, What We Search For
With our team, our North Port home inspections are provided by qualified specialists. These are what our SWF Home Inspections team will keep an eye out for:
North Port House Window & Door Inspection Services
- Exterior doors: We make sure that the exterior doors close and latch correctly
- Residential windows: Our professionals document that the window gaskets act correctly
- Garage door and sensors: We trigger the garage door and inspect that the laser sensor operates effectively
House Exteriors Inspection
- Exterior walls: We make sure that the siding boards and other wall covers are in good condition
- Roofing trim: Our professionals confirm that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are well-maintained
- Roof joints: Our home inspection pros make sure that valleys in the roof have a weatherproof seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our home inspection pros inspect walkways, driveways, and paths
- Water flow check: We check landscape angle, surface rain flow, and plant life to record any potential water leak issues
North Port HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating & vent system: Our professionals turn on the heater and furnace to inspect the buttons are functioning effectively.
- Cooling system: Our professionals inspect the air conditioning unit, to make sure the controls act correctly.
- Features inspection: We confirm that your air conditioning and heating systems function properly.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspections
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals view any evidence of wood in contact with dirt.
- Water leak review: Our professionals inspect all signs of current water intrusion.
- Foundation and slab inspection: Our home inspection pros identify any signs of wooden framework contacting of foundation shifting, like degradation of drywall breaks, brick cracks, misaligned door framing, and non-level floors.
- Structural wood check: Our professionals identify any knicks to or boring of framing wood that may anticipate a structural integrity problem.
North Port Electrical System Inspection
- Electric metering check: Our professionals inspect that your electric metering and base are functioning correctly.
- Safety check: Our professionals make certain that the electrical conduit is grounded and linked efficiently.
- Safety hardware: Our home inspection pros ensure that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating efficiently.
- Power switches & receptacles: Our home inspection pros test a number of switches and fixtures, plus GFI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water shut off: Our home inspection pros ensure that the water main supply shutoff is functioning correctly
- Water heater: Our home inspection pros look over the ventilation, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Interior water supply: Our professionals review all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drainage inspection: We look over showers, sinks, and tubs for drains functioning efficiently
- Sump pumps review: We review bilge pumps that are accessible
Why Select SWF Home Inspections for North Port Home Inspection
If you team up with our company of North Port home inspection pros, you can depend on us to deliver outstanding home inspections on a fast time-line.
To receive help from our North Port home inspectors for your home services, call us over today at 941-493-4334!