Pine Island Home Inspection
Our staff is excited to help you move into your brand new house with a Pine Island home inspection!
Purchasing a recently purchased dwelling is a big moment. Let our team at SWF Home Inspections assist you to focus on getting your family ready for the change. Our staff will take the tension out of your new home with a thorough Pine Island home inspection!
Since 2003, our pros at SWF Home Inspections have offered meticulous home inspections for the Pine Island and SW Florida communities.
Pine Island Home Inspection- What We Search For
At SWF Home Inspections, our Pine Island home inspections are given by qualified experts. Here is what our SWF Home Inspections team will keep an eye out for:
Residential Window And Door Inspections
- External doors: We establish that the external doors close and latch efficiently
- Household windows: Our professionals check that the outside gaskets act efficiently
- Garage overhead door: We open the garage door and document that the safety sensor functions efficiently
Property Exteriors Inspections
- Structural walls: Our professionals make certain that the siding boards and other wall coverings are fit
- Roofing trim: Our professionals confirm that the soffits and fascia are effective
- Roofing joints: Our professionals document that valleys in the roof have a watertight seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our home inspection pros document paths, driveways, and walkways
- Water flow: Our home inspection pros inspect yard angle, surface water flow, and plant life to identify any potential water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat and vent system: Our professionals turn on the heating to validate that the controls are functioning correctly.
- Air conditioner system review: Our home inspection pros view the AC unit, to make sure the buttons work effectively.
- Functionality review: Our professionals make sure that your AC and heating systems function correctly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals inspect any degradation of wooden framework touching with dirt.
- Water leak check: Our professionals inspect any symptoms of current water leaks.
- Foundation and concrete: Our professionals identify any degradation of wood touching of foundation shifting, like rotting of sheetrock fissures, masonry cracks, out-of-true door frames, and unleveled floorboards.
- Structural wood review: Our professionals view any notching or drilling of framing wood that may create a structural safety issue.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric utility meter check: Our professionals document that your electrical metering and base are acting efficiently.
- Security inspection: Our professionals ensure that the electric service is grounded and joined efficiently.
- Protective hardware: Our professionals check that your circuit breakers and fuses are working efficiently.
- Light switches & electric receptacles: Our professionals test a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, which includes safety switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water main shutoff valve: We ensure that the water main supply shutoff is functioning efficiently
- Water heater: We look over the venting, energy source, and temperature-pressure relief valves
- Inside water supply review: We view all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drainage testing: We review sinks, tubs, and showers for drains working effectively
- Sump pumps check: Our professionals inspect bilge pumps that are within reach
Why Pick SWF Home Inspections for Pine Island Home Inspection
If you partner with our company of Pine Island home inspection experts, you can depend on us to provide outstanding home inspections on a fast timeline.
To hear from our Pine Island home inspectors for your home services, call us today at 941-493-4334!