Pine Manor Home Inspection
At SWF Home Inspections, our team is prepared to help you move into your new house with a Pine Manor home inspection!
Purchasing a new house is an exciting occasion. Let our staff at SWF Home Inspections free you to pay attention to getting your family organized for the move. At SWF Home Inspections, our team will take the strain out of your new home with a thorough Pine Manor home inspection!
Starting in 2003, our pros at SWF Home Inspections have delivered extensive home inspections for the Pine Manor and SW Florida areas.
Home Inspection; What We Look For
At SWF Home Inspections, our Pine Manor home inspections are provided by certified specialists. These are what our SWF Home Inspections team will look for:
House Window And Door Inspections
- Exterior doors: We establish that the exterior doors close and latch successfully
- Home windows: We make sure that the rubber weatherproofings act effectively
- Garage door: We operate the garage door and make sure that the optical sensor functions properly
House Siding and Roofing Inspection
- External walls: Our professionals make sure that the exterior siding or other wall covers are fit
- Roof trim: Our home inspection pros ensure that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are effective
- Roofing joints: Our professionals document that seams in the roof decking have a weatherproof seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our home inspection pros look over walkways, driveways, and paths
- Property drainage: Our professionals check yard angle, surface water drainage, and plant life to report any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating & vent system: We operate the heater and furnace to document the buttons are operating effectively.
- Cooling system: Our professionals look over the air conditioner, to inspect the controls work efficiently.
- Functionality inspection: Our professionals ensure that your air conditioning and heating systems work correctly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals review any degradation of wood in touch with the soil.
- Water penetration: Our professionals view all evidence of active water leaks.
- Slab and foundation review: Our home inspection pros test any signs of wooden framing in contact with foundation movement, like rotting plaster fissures, stonework breaks, out-of-alignment door frames, and uneven floors.
- Integral wood review: We review any notching or penetration of frame wood that can create a structural rigidity concern.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical metering check: Our home inspection pros check that your electrical metering and base are working effectively.
- Safeguard inspection: Our professionals make sure that the electrical conduit is grounded and joined efficiently.
- Protective hardware: Our home inspection pros document that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning effectively.
- Switches & electrical receptacles: We test a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, which includes GFCI switches.
Pine Manor Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water shut off: Our home inspection pros ensure that the water main supply shutoff is functioning efficiently
- Water boiler: Our home inspection pros review the venting, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Indoor water supply check: We view all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drain inspection: We view showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage working correctly
- Sump pumps inspection: We look over bilge pumps that are within reach
Why Choose SWF Home Inspections for Pine Manor Home Inspections
Once you partner with our crew of Pine Manor home inspection experts, you can rely on us to deliver outstanding house inspections on a fast schedule.
To see our Pine Manor home inspectors for your home services, give us a call today at 941-493-4334!