Placida Home Inspection
We are looking forward to assist you move into your new home with a Placida home inspection!
Buying a recently purchased home is an exciting opportunity. Let our team at SWF Home Inspections free up your time to pay attention to getting your household organized for the new home. Our staff will take the anxiety out of your purchase with a thorough Placida home inspection!
Since 2003, our professionals at SWF Home Inspections have offered intensive home inspections for the Placida and SW Florida communities.
Home Inspection- What We Check
The best Placida home inspections are delivered by certified technicians. This is what our SWF Home Inspections crew will search for:
Residential Window & Door Inspection Services
- External doors: We confirm that the external doors shut and secure properly
- Home windows: Our professionals inspect that the window weatherproofings act efficiently
- Garage door: We work the garage door and inspect that the safety sensor functions properly
House Outside Inspection
- Outside walls: We validate that the external walls or other wall coverings are well-maintained
- Roof trim check: Our home inspection pros confirm that the soffits and fascia are effective
- Roofing sealant: Our professionals ensure that joints in the roofing have a weatherproof seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our home inspection pros inspect walkways, driveways, and paths
- Property drainage inspection: Our professionals look over yard grading, surface water drainage, and vegetation to report any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspections
- Heating & ventilation system: Our professionals operate the heating to validate the buttons are working successfully.
- Air conditioning system: Our professionals test the air conditioning system, to confirm the buttons operate correctly.
- Functionality check: Our home inspection pros confirm that your heating and air conditioning systems work successfully.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: We look over any signs of wood contacting with dirt.
- Water leak check: We review any symptoms of present water penetration.
- Slab and foundation: Our professionals view any trace of wooden framing in contact of foundation shifting, like symptoms of drywall cracks, brick breaks, off-square door frames, and unleveled floors.
- Framing wood: Our professionals look over any damage to or boring of frame wood that may create a structural rigidity issue.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric utility meter inspection: Our professionals confirm that your electric metering and base are functioning successfully.
- Safety review: Our professionals verify that the electrical service is grounded and joined efficiently.
- Security hardware review: Our professionals inspect that your circuit breakers and fuses are working effectively.
- Switches & electric receptacles: Our professionals inspect a number of switches and fixtures, which includes grounded switches.
Placida Plumbing System Inspections
- Water main valves: Our home inspection pros check that the water main supply shutoff is acting efficiently
- Water heating system check: Our professionals test the venting, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Inside water supply check: Our professionals view all fixtures and toilets
- Drain inspection: We inspect showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage operating efficiently
- Sump pumps: technicians inspect water pumps that are user accessible
Why Hire SWF Home Inspections for Placida Home Inspections
Once you team up with our company of Placida home inspection technicians, you can rely on us to provide outstanding house inspections on a tight schedule.
To see our Placida home inspectors for your inspection, call us today at 941-493-4334!