Plantation Home Inspection
We’re motivated to support you as you move into your new house with a Plantation home inspection!
Purchasing a brand new dwelling is a great occasion. Please let our team at SWF Home Inspections help you focus on getting your loved ones prepared for the new home. At SWF Home Inspections, our team will take the anxiety out of your move with a thorough Plantation home inspection!
Ever since 2003, our technicians at SWF Home Inspections have given extensive home inspections for the Plantation and SW Florida communities.
Home Inspection: What We Inspect
At SWF Home Inspections, our Plantation home inspections are delivered by certified experts. This is what our SWF Home Inspections staff will look for:
Home Window & Door Inspections
- Exterior doors: We inspect that the external doors close and latch effectively
- Residential windows: We verify that the outside gaskets operate efficiently
- Garage overhead door: We open the garage door and ensure that the safety sensor works properly
Home Exteriors Inspection
- Outside walls: We confirm that the external walls and other wall coverings are effective
- Roof trim: We make certain that the eaves and soffits are in good shape
- Roof flashing: Our home inspection pros confirm that seams in the roof decking have an impermeable seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our professionals look over paths, walkways, and driveways
- Drainage: We look over yard angle, surface water drainage, and vegetation to list any potential water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection
- Heat and air-flow system: Our home inspection pros make use of the heater and furnace to document the controls are operating properly.
- Cooling system: We view the air conditioning system, to validate the mechanisms operate properly.
- Features review: Our professionals make certain that your heating and air conditioning systems function properly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals look over any symptoms of wood in contact with soil.
- Water leak inspection: Our professionals inspect all traces of present water intrusion.
- Foundation inspection: Our home inspection pros review any symptoms of wooden framing in contact with foundation disruption, like symptoms of sheetrock breaks, stonework breaks, lopsided door framing, and non-level flooring.
- Framing wood check: We test any knicks to or drilling of framing wood that can create a structural integrity concern.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric metering inspection: Our professionals ensure that your electric metering and base are operating successfully.
- Safety review: We make sure that the electrical conduit is grounded and joined properly.
- Safety hardware check: Our professionals verify that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning efficiently.
- Power switches & receptacles: We view a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, including GFI switches.
Plantation Plumbing System Inspection
- Water supply shutoff valve: We verify that the water main supply shutoff is acting effectively
- Water heater: Our home inspection pros review the venting, heat source, and temperature-pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Interior water supply: Our home inspection pros review all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage review: Our home inspection pros look over sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage operating properly
- Sump pumps review: Our professionals look over water pumps that are accessible
Why Select SWF Home Inspections for Plantation Home Inspections
Once you work with our crew of Plantation home inspection professionals, you can rely on us to offer quality home inspections on a short time-line.
To hear from our Plantation home inspectors for your inspection, give us a call today at 941-493-4334!