Port Charlotte Home Inspection
At SWF Home Inspections, our team is ready to support you as you transition into your brand new home with a Port Charlotte home inspection!
Stepping into a brand new house is a great moment. You can let our staff at SWF Home Inspections free you to concentrate on getting your loved ones ready for the new home. Our crew will take the pressure out of your buy with a thorough Port Charlotte home inspection!
Starting in 2003, our technicians at SWF Home Inspections have delivered rigorous home inspections for the Port Charlotte and SW Florida areas.
Port Charlotte Home Inspection; What We Look For
At SWF Home Inspections, our Port Charlotte home inspections are provided by trained experts. This is what our SWF Home Inspections crew will look for:
Residential Window And Door Inspections
- External doors: We confirm that the external doors seal and lock correctly
- Residential windows: We validate that the rubber weatherproofing operate properly
- Garage door and sensors: We open the garage door and ensure that the laser sensor operates properly
Property Siding and Roofing Inspection Services
- Structural walls: Our professionals verify that the siding boards or other wall covers are in good condition
- Roof trim check: We ensure that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are in good condition
- Roof joints: Our professionals inspect that seams in the roof decking have a watertight seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our home inspection pros check paths, walkways, and driveways
- Drainage inspection: Our professionals look over landscape grading, surface drainage, and shrubbery to list any potential water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection
- Heating and vent system: Our professionals utilize heating to check the buttons are working efficiently.
- Air conditioner system check: We inspect the AC unit, to ensure the buttons function properly.
- Operations review: We inspect that your air conditioning and heating systems operate properly.
Port Charlotte Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals review any evidence of wood touching with dirt.
- Water leak inspection: Our professionals document all symptoms of current water leaks.
- Slab and foundation check: We inspect any symptoms of wooden framing in contact with foundation disruption, like signs of sheetrock cracks, masonry fissures, out-of-true door frames, and uneven floors.
- Integral wood: Our home inspection pros view any destruction of or drilling of frame wood that may present a structural integrity issue.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical utility meter inspection: We confirm that your electric metering and base are functioning effectively.
- Security check: Our professionals validate that the electrical service is grounded and bonded efficiently.
- Protection hardware review: Our home inspection pros inspect that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating effectively.
- Switches & electric receptacles: We test a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, including GFI switches.
Port Charlotte Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water valves: Our professionals inspect that the water main supply shutoff is operating effectively
- Water boiler review: Our professionals review the venting, fuel source, and temperature-pressure relief valves
- Interior water supply: We test all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain review: We review showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage functioning correctly
- Sump pumps check: Our home inspection pros test sump pumps that are accessible
Why Choose SWF Home Inspections for Port Charlotte Home Inspection
When you team up with our company of Port Charlotte home inspection pros, you can count on us to offer great residential inspections on a tight schedule.
To get our Port Charlotte home inspectors for your home services, give us a call today at 941-493-4334!