Punta Gorda Home Inspection
We are looking forward to lending a hand as you move into your upcoming property with a Punta Gorda home inspection!
Acquiring a brand new dwelling is a huge occasion. Please let our crew at SWF Home Inspections assist you to concentrate on making your loved ones ready for the new house. Our crew will take the tension out of your new home with a thorough Punta Gorda home inspection!
Starting in 2003, our pros at SWF Home Inspections have delivered detailed home inspections for the Punta Gorda and SW Florida areas.
Home Inspection Services, What We Inspect
The most reliable Punta Gorda home inspections are supplied by trained experts. Here is what our SWF Home Inspections team will look for:
House Window And Door Inspection
- External doors: We verify that the external doors shut and secure successfully
- Exterior windows: Our professionals inspect that the outside seals act efficiently
- Garage door and sensors: We work on the garage door and document that the safety sensor operates correctly
Property Exteriors Inspection Services
- Outside walls: Our professionals document that the siding and other wall covers are well-maintained
- Roof trim check: Our professionals confirm that the eaves and soffits are in good shape
- Roofing joints: Our professionals make sure that joints in the roofing have a watertight seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our home inspection pros check driveways, walkways, and paths
- Water flow check: Our professionals look over yard angle, surface rain flow, and shrubbery to identify any potential water leak issues
HVAC System Inspections
- Heat and air-flow system: Our home inspection pros turn on the heating to inspect the controls are working properly.
- Cooling system: We review the AC unit, to validate the mechanisms operate correctly.
- Features review: Our professionals inspect that your heating and air conditioning systems function efficiently.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: We look over any trace of wood touching with earth.
- Water leak: Our home inspection pros inspect all evidence of present water intrusion.
- Foundation and slab inspection: Our professionals review any rotting of wooden framing touching of foundation shifts, like evidence of sheetrock fissures, brick cracks, out-of-true door frames, and uneven flooring.
- Integral wood review: Our professionals review any damage to or drilling of frame wood that can create a structural durability problem.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric meter review: Our professionals verify that your electrical metering and base are functioning well.
- Safeguard inspection: Our home inspection pros check that the electrical service is grounded and joined efficiently.
- Safety devices review: Our professionals check that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating effectively.
- Power switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals inspect a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, which include GFCI switches.
Punta Gorda Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water supply shut off: Our professionals check that the water main supply shutoff is operating efficiently
- Water boiler: We test the venting, fuel source, and temperature-pressure relief valves
- Indoor water supply: Our professionals view all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drainage review: Our home inspection pros look over sinks, tubs, and showers for drains functioning properly
- Sump pumps inspection: Our professionals view water pumps that are accessible
Why Pick SWF Home Inspections for Punta Gorda Home Inspection
If you team up with our team of Punta Gorda home inspection pros, you can rely on us to offer great house inspections on a fast timeline.
To see our Punta Gorda home inspectors for your home inspection, bring us in today at 941-493-4334!