Home Inspection Sanibel Island
We’re looking forward to help you move into your new property with a Sanibel Island home inspection!
Purchasing a recently purchased home is an exciting occasion. Please let our staff at SWF Home Inspections help you pay attention to getting your family prepared for the new house. At SWF Home Inspections, our team will take the strain out of your purchase with a thorough Sanibel Island home inspection!
Since 2003, our experts at SWF Home Inspections have given extensive home inspections for the Sanibel Island and Southwest Florida areas.
Home Inspection Services; What We Are Looking For
The most reliable Sanibel Island home inspections are delivered by trained experts. Here is what our SWF Home Inspections staff will investigate for:
Home Window And Door Inspection Services
- Household doors: We establish that the outside doors seal and lock effectively
- Household windows: Our professionals document that the rubber seals work efficiently
- Garage door and sensors: We trigger the garage door and validate that the laser sensor works effectively
Home Siding and Roofing Inspection
- Outside walls: Our professionals validate that the exterior siding and other wall materials are effective
- Roof trim: We ensure that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are fit
- Roofing sealant: Our professionals document that joints in the roofing have a weatherproof seal
- Walkways and concrete: We check paths, driveways, and walkways
- Water flow: We check property grading, surface rain flow, and plant life to identify any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspections
- Heating & ventilation system: Our professionals turn on the heater and furnace to document the controls are functioning efficiently.
- Cooling system check: Our home inspection pros inspect the air conditioner, to ensure the mechanisms operate efficiently.
- Features review: We check that your heating and AC systems function as they should.
Sanibel Island Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals inspect any symptoms of wooden framing touching with soil.
- Water intrusion: We look over all evidence of active water penetration.
- Foundation and concrete check: We view any degradation of wooden framing in touch of foundation movement, like signs of plaster fissures, stonework breaks, out-of-alignment door frames, and non-level floors.
- Structural wood: Our professionals review any knicks to or penetration of framing wood that can anticipate a structural integrity problem.
Sanibel Island Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical meter inspection: Our professionals check that your electric metering and base are working effectively.
- Safeguard review: Our home inspection pros validate that the electric service is grounded and bonded effectively.
- Safety devices: Our home inspection pros verify that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning well.
- Light switches & receptacles: Our professionals review a number of switches and fixtures, including GFI switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water supply shut off: Our professionals ensure that the water main supply shutoff is working properly
- Water heating: Our professionals review the ventilation, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Inside water supply inspection: We view all faucets and toilets
- Drain testing: We test showers, sinks, and tubs for drains working efficiently
- Sump pumps: technicians look over bilge pumps that are within reach
Why SWF Home Inspections for Sanibel Island Home Inspections
If you partner with our team of Sanibel Island home inspection professionals, you can trust us to provide great residential inspections on a fast time-line.
To get our Sanibel Island home inspectors for your home inspection services, bring us in today at 941-493-4334!