Sanibel Home Inspection
Our team is ready to assist you to transition into your newly purchased home with a Sanibel home inspection!
Acquiring a brand new dwelling is a great occasion. Please let our group at SWF Home Inspections free you to pay attention to getting your loved ones prepared for the new home. We will take the nervousness out of your new home with a complete Sanibel home inspection!
Ever since 2003, our pros at SWF Home Inspections have offered rigorous home inspections for the Sanibel and SW Florida areas.
Home Inspection: What We Search For
With our team, our Sanibel home inspections are offered by qualified experts. This is what our SWF Home Inspections team will look for:
Sanibel Home Window & Door Inspection Services
- Exterior doors: We ensure that the outside doors close and latch efficiently
- Home windows: We document that the window seals work correctly
- Garage overhead door: We operate the garage door and make sure that the optical sensor operates properly
Property Outside Inspections
- External walls: We verify that the exterior siding or other wall covers are effective
- Roof trim check: Our professionals validate that the eaves and soffits are healthy
- Roofing flashing: Our home inspection pros validate that valleys in the roofing have an impermeable seal
- Pavement and concrete: We take a look at driveways, walkways, and paths
- Water flow review: Our professionals take a look at yard angle, surface rain flow, and plant life to list any prospective water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat and vent system: Our professionals turn on the heating to document that the mechanisms are functioning properly.
- Air conditioner system review: We review the air conditioning unit, to inspect whether the controls operate efficiently.
- Operations check: We check that your heating and AC systems function effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals look over any evidence of wood contact with soil.
- Water leak: We review all signs of present water intrusion.
- Foundation and slab inspection: Our home inspection pros test any symptoms of wooden framing in contact with foundation shifting, like rotting of drywall breaks, brick cracks, lopsided door frames, and uneven floorboards.
- Framing wood: We test any damage to or drilling of frame wood that can present a structural rigidity issue.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electrical utility meter inspection: Our home inspection pros verify that your electrical metering and base are working effectively.
- Safety review: Our professionals make sure that the electrical conduit is grounded and bonded effectively.
- Protective hardware: Our home inspection pros confirm that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating correctly.
- Power switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals look over several switches and fixtures, including grounded switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water heater: Our professionals look over the ventilation, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Interior water supply: We view all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain review: Our home inspection pros look over tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage working correctly
- Sump pumps: We inspect bilge pumps that are user accessible
Why SWF Home Inspections for Sanibel Home Inspections
If you work with our company of Sanibel home inspection technicians, you can trust us to offer great residential inspections on a tight schedule.
To see our Sanibel home inspectors for your home inspection, please call us today at 941-493-4334!