Home Inspection Sarasota
Our staff is motivated to support you as you move into your brand new home with a Sarasota home inspection!
Stepping into a brand new house is a big moment. Let our crew at SWF Home Inspections free up your time to concentrate on getting your family prepared for the new home. Our crew will take the pressure out of your purchase with a thorough Sarasota home inspection!
Since 2003, our experts at SWF Home Inspections have supplied rigorous home inspections for the Sarasota and Southwest Florida communities.
Sarasota Home Inspection: What We Are Looking For
At SWF Home Inspections, our Sarasota home inspections are given by qualified pros. This is what our SWF Home Inspections staff will investigate for:
House Window & Door Inspection
- Residential doors: We prove that the exterior doors close and latch correctly
- Home windows: We check that the window gaskets operate correctly
- Garage doors: We operate the garage door and inspect that the laser sensor functions correctly
House Siding and Roofing Inspections
- Exterior walls: Our home inspection pros verify that the siding boards or other wall covers are in good shape
- Roofing trim inspection: Our home inspection pros make certain that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are in good shape
- Roofing sealant: Our professionals validate that seams in the roofing have a weatherproof seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our professionals document paths, driveways, and walkways
- Water flow: We document property grading, surface water drainage, and shrubbery to identify any potential water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection
- Heating and ventilation system: We make use of the heater to make sure the buttons are working efficiently.
- Air conditioner system: Our home inspection pros view the AC unit, to make certain the buttons operate correctly.
- Functionality review: Our professionals document that your air conditioning and heating systems work effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspections
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals inspect any evidence of wooden framework in touch with dirt.
- Water leak check: We look over any evidence of present water intrusion.
- Foundation: Our home inspection pros look over any rotting of wood touching of foundation shifts, like signs of sheetrock breaks, stonework fissures, out-of-true door frames, and unleveled flooring.
- Structural wood review: Our home inspection pros test any notching or boring of framing wood that may anticipate a structural rigidity issue.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electrical utility meter check: Our home inspection pros ensure that your electrical meter and base are act efficiently.
- Safeguard review: We confirm that the electrical conduit is grounded and joined correctly.
- Safety devices: Our home inspection pros check that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning effectively.
- Power switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals look over a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, plus grounded switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water shut off: We ensure that the water main supply shutoff is functioning properly
- Water heater review: Our professionals test the ventilation, energy source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Indoor water supply inspection: We look over all faucets and toilets
- Drain review: Our home inspection pros look over showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage operating efficiently
- Sump pumps review: Our professionals test sump pumps that are within reach
Why Select SWF Home Inspections for Sarasota Home Inspection
If you partner with our company of Sarasota home inspection professionals, you can rely on us to provide outstanding home inspections on a tight schedule.
To hear from our Sarasota home inspectors for your inspection, please call us today at 941-493-4334!