The Meadows Home Inspection
Our crew is prepared to lend a hand as you move into your brand new home with a The Meadows home inspection!
Acquiring a new home is an exhilarating occasion. Allow our staff at SWF Home Inspections to help you concentrate on making your loved ones ready for the new house. Our staff will take the pressure out of your acquisition with an in-depth The Meadows home inspection!
Ever since 2003, our technicians at SWF Home Inspections have offered in-depth home inspections for The Meadows and SW Florida communities.
The Meadows Home Inspection Services: What We Are Checking
With our team, our The Meadows home inspections are given by trained technicians. These are what our SWF Home Inspections staff will investigate for:
Home Window & Door Inspections
- External doors: We prove that the exterior doors close and secured successfully
- Home windows: Our home inspection pros document that the window weatherproofing function successfully
- Garage door and sensors: We use the garage door and validate that the laser sensor works correctly
Home Exteriors Inspection Services
- Structural walls: Our professionals ensure that the exterior siding or other wall coverings are well-maintained
- Roofing trim: We check that the eaves and soffits are healthy
- Roof joints: Our professionals ensure that valleys in the roof decking have a watertight seal
- Pavement and concrete: We look over walkways, driveways, and paths
- Drainage inspection: We check landscape grading, surface water flow, and plant life to report any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspections
- Heat & vent system: Our home inspection pros turn on the heater and furnace to verify the controls are operating correctly.
- Air conditioner system: Our professionals review the AC unit, to make sure the mechanisms operate efficiently.
- Operations check: We inspect that your air conditioning and heating systems work successfully.
The Meadows Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals identify any degradation of wood contacting with earth.
- Water penetration: Our professionals test any evidence of active water leaks.
- Slab and foundation: We look over any evidence of wood in contact with foundation shifts, like degradation of sheetrock cracks, brick cracks, out-of-true door framing, and non-level floors.
- Structural wood: We view any destruction of or boring of frame wood that might anticipate a structural rigidity concern.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric utility meter review: Our professionals document that your electrical metering and base are working well.
- Security check: We check that the electric conduit is grounded and bonded efficiently.
- Security devices: Our home inspection pros check that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating properly.
- Power switches & electric receptacles: Our professionals inspect a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, including GFCI switches.
The Meadows Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water main shut off: Our professionals check that the water main supply shutoff is working efficiently
- Water boiler: Our home inspection pros view the venting, heat source, and temperature-pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Inside water supply review: Our professionals inspect all faucets and toilets
- Drain inspection: Our home inspection pros test showers, sinks, and tubs for drains operating efficiently
- Sump pumps: Our professionals view water pumps that are accessible
Why Choose SWF Home Inspections for The Meadows Home Inspection
Once you partner with our crew of The Meadows home inspection technicians, you can depend on us to supply outstanding residential inspections on a short schedule.
To get our The Meadows home inspectors for your inspection, give us a call today at 941-493-4334!