Vamo Home Inspection
Our team is excited to assist you move into your brand new home with a Vamo home inspection!
Acquiring a recently purchased dwelling is a big moment. Let our team at SWF Home Inspections free up your time to concentrate on getting your loved ones prepared for the new home. We’ll take the stress out of your purchase with an in-depth Vamo home inspection!
Starting in 2003, our professionals at SWF Home Inspections have supplied extensive home inspections for the Vamo and SW Florida areas.
Vamo Home Inspection Services, What We Look For
The best Vamo home inspections are supplied by qualified technicians. This is what our SWF Home Inspections staff will investigate for:
Vamo Home Window And Door Inspections
- Household doors: We validate that the external doors close and secure properly
- Exterior windows: Our professionals check that the rubber seals work correctly
- Garage overhead door: We trigger the garage door and ensure that the laser sensor functions successfully
Home Outside Inspection
- Exterior walls: Our professionals check that the siding or other wall materials are in good condition
- Roofing trim review: Our professionals make certain that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are in good condition
- Roofing flashing: Our home inspection pros make sure that valleys in the roof have a watertight seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our professionals look over paths, walkways, and driveways
- Water flow: Our professionals take a look at landscape angle, surface rain flow, and shrubbery to record any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat and ventilation system: Our home inspection pros make use of the heater to verify the mechanisms are functioning efficiently.
- Air conditioning system: Our professionals view the air conditioning unit, to make sure the mechanisms work effectively.
- Functionality inspection: Our professionals check that your HVAC systems act properly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals view any signs of wood in contact with earth.
- Water leak: Our professionals document all signs of active water intrusion.
- Slab and foundation: Our professionals inspect any rotting of wooden framework touching of foundation shifts, like signs of drywall fissures, stonework fissures, out-of-alignment door framing, and unleveled flooring.
- Structural wood inspection: Our home inspection pros inspect any destruction of or boring of framing wood that may anticipate a structural integrity concern.
Vamo Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric utility meter review: Our home inspection pros make sure that your electrical metering and base are operating properly.
- Safety review: Our home inspection pros verify that the electric service is grounded and bonded effectively.
- Protective hardware: Our professionals ensure that your circuit breakers and fuses are working effectively.
- Light switches & electric receptacles: Our professionals view a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, plus safety switches.
Vamo Plumbing System Inspection
- Water main shut off: Our professionals validate that the water main supply shutoff is acting effectively
- Water heating system review: We view the ventilation, fuel source, and temperature-pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Interior water supply: We look over all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drain review: Our home inspection pros test tubs, showers, and sinks for drains working properly
- Sump pumps review: Our professionals test bilge pumps that are accessible
Why Partner With SWF Home Inspections for Vamo Home Inspections
Once you team up with our crew of Vamo home inspection professionals, you can trust us to offer quality home inspections on a tight time-line.
To receive help from our Vamo home inspectors for your inspection, please call us today at 941-493-4334!